Covid guidance for October 3rd meeting in London
Everyone attending the meeting on Sunday 3rd October is asked to observe the following Covid guidance, in order to comply with the Risk Assessment.
- Notices will be fixed to the outside of the fire door to the car park. and to the door in the lobby advising re symptoms, face covering and hand sanitising.
- A supply of spare masks will be available for those who arrive without.
- There will be up to 50 attendees, and social distancing will be observed. The age group of attendees means that most will have had two vaccinations, and some will have had a third.
- A one-way system will be in place, and having the fire door to the car park open will also allow for ventilation.
- Sanitizing sprays will be available at both doors and in the toilets.